Sunday 27 July 2008

Imperial Japanese Navy Cap e-bay auction

































Imperial Japanese Navy / Ground Defence Forces
I purchased this cap from an army surplus station in Tokyo 2 years ago. The Japanese no longer refer to their army as an army but as the G.D.F. though as is the case here some of their head gear remain unchanged from World War II. The sizing is a 6 I believe, colour dark navy. This item is new and I have never worn it.

It is meant to be worn high on the head and not pulled down as far so as to tuck your ears in as is the preferred style of todays youth. I ship world wide and as with all my items sales are final so please e-mail me with any questions I'm more than happy to answer and supply additional images if required.
Japanese buyers please feel free to e-mail me with any questions about payment or shipping, I can answer in english or Japanese.

Thank you everyone for your interest and happy bidding.

No comments: